Re: [Redhat-s390-list] Redhat rhsetup & dasd problem

Florian, setting the terminal type to vt100 appears to have fixed the terminal
problem. Now I'm getting the following messages:

/bin/rhsetup[129]: sort: not found
/bin/rhsetup[130]: mv: not found
Mounting filesystems...
mount: RPC: Timed out
umount: /mnt/source: not mounted
No Red Hat directory structure found.
Stopped installation. No cleanup is done!

What is the setup process looking for that is causing the "No Red Hat
directory structure found" message? The files I downloaded are on a Win98
machine and the directory structure is as follows:
C:\download3\Red
                              \boot
                              \Redhat
                                    \base
                                    \Rpms

Sue

--
 Suzanne Sivets
 Systems Programmer

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora General Discussion]     [LKML]     [Red Hat Install]     [Red Hat Watch]     [Red Hat Development]     [Linux s390]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite News]