rpm-4.17.0

I have updated to the latest rpm. I am using it to build on the ARM
platform.

How do you know if the following scripts are run (by rpmbuild)

brp-remove-la-files
brp-strip

There isn't anything in the log file when I log the output of rpmbuild
and I don't think they are being run by default.

Do you need to add them to the spec file if you want to have the ran?

Thanks

--
Ang isang quirk ng Neon sa mga aparatong ARMv7 ay na-flushes nito ang
lahat ng mga hindi normal na numero sa zero, at dahil dito ay hindi