Re: which installation path for your local application (Was Re: Files listed twice question)

Thank you guys for all your comments, they are being very informative.

Just as background info, this does qualify as a third party vendor
package; the company I work for is exploring different ways in which to
distribute its application and I'm trying out RPM for this reason.

Regards.

Adrián.