Re: installing a second gcc on the same machine

Hi,
Thanks all for your answers !
>If it doesn't you'll need to just resort
>to building and installing gcc yourself (which is not really that
>hard).

I am trying to install and build gcc myself, as this seems the best
option; I downloaded the
gcc src.rpm and ran:
rpm -ivh
and then
rpmbuild -bp --target=x86_64 gcc41.spec (there are many pathces in
this source rpm)

Now, under /usr/src/redhat/BUILD I have a folder named:
gcc-4.1.1-20061011

I navigated there; I should run ./configure, but is there a way I can
know what are the options
for the configure which the gcc on FC6 was compiled with ?  There are
really many options and
I am afraid that if I will miss one, the when trying to build my
module with the generated gcc, it will give
errors. (I have access to a machine on which FC6 with this gcc runs;
but is there a way I can know what
are the options gcc was compiled when this gcc rpm was build ? maybe
by some option to
rpmbuild --rebuild??)

regards,
Mark