How to disable running installation scriptlets during build time

rpm : 4.4.7
platforms : HPUX 11.23 / ia64, aix 5.3

Hi,

Building a rpm package, I noticed that, right now, installation scriptlets are run at build time, during the “processing files” step. It seems to me having seen on Internet that this is for finding required files/commands used in those scriptlets.

Is there a way to disable this execution, because I do some things which cannot be possibly done on the building platform.

Regards,

mailto: patrice.elasri@xxxxxxxxxxxx
phone: +33 1 43985883