Re: Building rpms with make

Tony Earnshaw wrote:
What on earth is wrong with Cervisia, standard Gnome CVS frontend, which is what I use on all FCs?

You still have to gen up on CVS, notwithstanding, but once done, Cervisia is still the front end you'll need to use in Gnome.

Well, I never mentioned CVS, or SVN. Or Gnome. Or Fedora. I just want to build a set of RPMs for various distros as painlessly and efficiently as possible.

As it happens, I am interested in doing (almost) daily repo updates out of CVS. Although that may change to SVN at some point.

I just took a look at the contents page for the Cervisia manual, and it doesn't mention RPM at all.

The RPMs happen to be of a mod_perl/HTML::Mason application and all the supporting Perl modules.

Regards,

	Richard.