Re: Specifying dependency install order

I'm assuming it's a binary package and you can't get the sources, right?
So maybe you can use the 'relocate' function to install it somewhere (or
maybe there's a better way of pulling out the files?), then repackage
all those files in new RPM with a new spec file (with a trivial build
section). You would need to extract the %post (etc) scripts as well.

Or is your rock-sucking mandate a result of not wanting to modify the
original package in any way?

JP