Specifying dependency install order

Hi,

I couldn't find this in Red Hat's Maximum RPM Book, so I'm asking here:

in my .Spec file, how do I control the install order of dependencies?

The reason this is necessary is that I am installing an RPM that does not
specify its dependencies (who would do such a thing? Why, HP! Their Insight
Manager Agent and other HP management tools' RPMs have a long list of
dependencies that however are however not specified in the RPMs' .spec
files.) To deal with this terrible situation I can only make a meta-package
that specifies the dependencies. Since the dependencies are for RPMs that
also don't have their own deps specified (i.e. the HP System Management
Home Page must be installed before various other HP admin tools, and before
you can install the SMHP you have to install the Insight Manager Agent, and
none of this is specified in the damn RPMs) I need to tell my meta-package
exactly in what order to install these other RPMs.

The only way I can think of doing it is to make a chain of meta-packages
(meta-a.rpm, meta-b.rpm, meta-c.rpm) one for each one of HP's broken RPMs.
This would be time-consuming, inelegant, difficult to maintain, and simply
suck rocks.

So, is there a way that I can do this inside of one RPM, where I list the
deps, and say which are to be installed in what order?

Muchos gracias for your insights!

-Christian