Re: What is up with BuildRoot ?

In regard to: Re: What is up with BuildRoot ?, Jeff Johnson said (at...:

On Apr 21, 2006, at 9:44 AM, Tim Mooney wrote:

Maybe I should go back to asking RPM questions, rather than trying to
answer any.  Now that I'm playing with 4.4.6, I have plenty to ask.  ;-)

Cool! I have plenty of answers for rpm-4.4.6 as I start to develop more aggressively.

You might want to sign up to <rpm-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> if you want
earlier warning of pending changes like dependencies on parent directories,
or wish to teach me the error of my ways sooner ;-)

I'm not going to be teaching anyone anything.  ;-)  I will, however,
have gentle suggestions for how you could make my life easier.  ;-)

I actually sent an email to this list earlier this week, in the thread
about unowned directories and perl modules, asking where you wanted me
to send patches and comments about 4.4.6, but I never saw the email come
back through the list.  I also sent a reply to one of James Olin
Oden's emails too, and that email got eaten as well.

Looking at my mail logs, in both cases my box handed those messages off to
mx3.redhat.com for delivery.  I never saw them come back.  Sounds like
mx3.redhat.com may be having some problems.

I've stayed away from the -devel list on purpose, but I can join if that's
where you would prefer patches and feedback.

Tim
--
Tim Mooney                              mooney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx