How to pass structure difinition at compile time in a spec....

hi!! All

How to pass structure definition at compile time in a spec file.

I have to pass one structure definition in spec file as its required
to compile sources properly. otherwise i get errors struct missing.

for example i have to define structure---
typedef struct JDK1_1InitArgs {
    jint version;

    char **properties;
    jint checkSource;
    jint nativeStackSize;
    jint javaStackSize;
    jint minHeapSize;
    jint maxHeapSize;
    jint verifyMode;
    char *classpath;

    jint (JNICALL *vfprintf)(FILE *fp, const char *format, va_list args);
    void (JNICALL *exit)(jint code);
    void (JNICALL *abort)(void);

    jint enableClassGC;
    jint enableVerboseGC;
    jint disableAsyncGC;
    jint verbose;
    jboolean debugging;
    jint debugPort;
} jdk1_1InitArgs;

I think we can use -D option but what is the exact way and place where
i should use it.
or there is another way to do this.
Any or some help welcome.

Thanxs