Re: two crazy things I want to do with rpm: repetition, and "IsRequiredBy"

On Tue, Dec 07, 2004 at 05:06:24PM +0000, Richard Dawe wrote:
> You could also look at FUSE. Search on Freshmeat <http://freshmeat.net>
> for its home page. That ties the package version number to the kernel
> version in a way that looked similar to what you want, I think. I think
> it has the kernel version in the release field, which seems a bit clunky
> to me.

Hmmm. Apparently everyone wants to be called "FUSE". There's the "Filesystem
in Userspace" project, an emulator for ancient Spectrum PCs, an image
manipulation program, but no kernel module thing. I'll have to look further.
Thanks again for the tip. Kernel version in the release field or even in the
package name seems inevitable to me anyway....

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@xxxxxxxxxx        <http://www.mattdm.org/>