Re: [RFH] Managing the rpm/{SPECS,SOURCES} namespace

On Fri, Nov 12, 2004 at 03:25:06PM +0100, Jos Vos wrote:

> As I'm a RHEL3 rebuilder, I need a completely automated
> environment for (re)building large numbers of rpm's simultaneously
> and then this works fine.  I also want separate directories for
> the generated SRPMS and RPMS, so that I scan these after the build
> for logging and recodring, and then a completely separated tree
> is the best.

Yes, I can see how that is useful. BTW, now that you've mentioned
it, do you use any scripts/docs for rebuilding that are publically
available? Any instructions on how to bootstrap the build process
from the .src.rpm's?

I'd like to be able to rebuild FC as well, and any help in this
area would be greatly appreciated.

--
Dimi.