Re: Dependency on /bin/sh

Thanks for the insight James, but the sad story is that it is a small embedded
device and there is no debugger ;-( Predictably, the problem is not happening when
run on a linux PC. I will try to "bt" somehow but may not be for some time.

And I have tried with a "exit 0" at the end of the scriptlet though never tried
the return value checks for ln. Will try that too. Thanks for all the time
folks...

-cheers-
Ram Prakash. R