Which program options are included with RPM build

Many programs can be built with various options such as specific database support etc. Is there any way to find out what configuration options were built into an RPM when it was created? I have used the -i option to get info about packages and this information isn't shown. I have searched for this answer in the Maximum RPM book and have not found it specifically addressed.

Thanks,

Dean Scott