Newbe question

Hi all, I'm new in the RPM building world, I'm building 3 packages one of them containing libraries (.so) needed by the two others packages, the sources where developed using kdevelop, so when I create a new subproject for a new libtool library I created a subfix with the install folder of the binary (/opt/sav/lib for the libraries). The problem is that make && make install (used by rpm to make and install my product) generate more than .so files as libraries, in addition it make an .a, .la files that are copied to the /opt/sav/lib folder during instalation too, and rpm cancels with this error message:

Checking for unpackaged file(s): /usr/lib/rpm/check-files
/var/tmp/savlib-root
error: Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found:

/opt/sav/lib/libmac.a
/opt/sav/lib/libmac.la
/opt/sav/lib/libsav.a
/opt/sav/lib/libsav.la
/opt/sav/lib/libsav_win32.a
/opt/sav/lib/libsav_win32.la

The result is that the package never gets generated.
I'll appretiate any help, best regards
Israel