Re: Help, how to build perl modules by means of rpm

On Saturday, 13 March 2004, at 08:48:44 (-0800),
Guolin Cheng wrote:

> Just got a question of how to build more perl modules and create
> rpms out from them..

I use perlpkg, part of Mezzanine (www.kainx.org/mezzanine/).  It uses
a template system with replaceables for flexibility, and you can
search by module or by distribution.  It also auto-handles
dependencies.  The packages created are PDR's which can then be built
with "mzbuild."

Keep in mind it's a work in progress. :)  But it does the job for me.

Michael

--
Michael Jennings (a.k.a. KainX)  http://www.kainx.org/  <mej@xxxxxxxxx>