Help, how to build perl modules by means of rpm

Hi,

 Just got a question of how to build more perl modules and create rpms out from them..

 Normally we use perl CPAN to download tarballs, but then how we build rpms out from these tarballs? do we need to manually create|debug a .spec file for each of these module tarballs? then that will be too tedious..

 any helpful opinions? Thanks.

 --Guolin Cheng