Re: Documentation for RPM Python library

Paul Nasrat wrote:
> Umm not as such.  I believe the Red Hat Press RPM book covers python
> and C bindings but I'm avoiding it atm so I can work on Maximum RPM

31 Pages on RPM with Python and 40 with C.

The book itself is quite good, the first part is about using RPM as an end
user, the second part is about creating packages and the thirds about
programmatic use of RPM. The Python section covers all the basics you'd
need to get going but its examples are all pretty small snippets so if you
want large real world examples trawling freshmeat might be a better idea.

  Dean
--
Dean Wilson               http://www.unixdaemon.net
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand