Re: qestions about rpm localization and license display

Thanks Nicolas,

In that case, I'll keep the license file in %doc. And I'm not intending to change the standard behavior and philosophy of rpm.

Any ideas about the localization problem? Although I didn't see any localized rpm packages, I wonder if there could be some in theory.

Thanks!
-JoeyS