qestions about rpm localization and license display

Hi all,

I have some questions about rpm, for which I failed to find answers in rpm-max documentation:

1. Is there any way to localize an RPM package? say, display multi-language characters according to the present locale during rpm installation process? (Although I notice that actually there will be very little output when running rpm -i)

2. How could we display some license information when running rpm -i before the package is really being installed? This case is a little bit like MSI process, the installation UI would display some license text and ask if the user want to continue, if the answer is no, installation will exit in peace. Can rpm do the same thing (instead of echoing the text and detecting user inputs in preinstall script)?

3. Is there any switch to query the License section of the spec file?

Thanks a lot!
-JoeyS