Re: [Sound] AC97 codec ready in one computer and not ready in theother.

El mar, 08 de 04 de 2003 a las 18:31, Alan Cox escribió:
> On Maw, 2003-04-08 at 16:00, Miguel Quirós wrote:
> > >
> > > Marcelo dropped part of the changes when merging 2.4.21pre7. Use the -ac
> > > tree, that one actually compiles
> >
> > Thanks a lot. But what is the "-ac tree"? (Sorry for my ignorance).
>
> Its the set of additional patches I keep and use for testing on top of
> Marcelo's stuff. That has the needed ac97 changes that got lost in it

Sorry again, I am disturbing you too much because of my ignorance. I am
not used to swim in "developer waters", I am just an user (never done
anything more difficult than compiling a kernel) and do not know who is
Marcelo or where his or your "stuff" can be. How can I access the
required files, must I do ftp or http to where? And look for exactly
which files or directory? (If the files are not too large, you could
perhaps attach them to your reply).

Thanks for your patience,
Miguel Quirós

--
Miguel Quirós Olozábal
Departamento de Química Inorgánica

[Index of Archives]     [Sound Cards]     [Kernel]     [Red Hat Install]     [Drives]     [Red Hat Development]     [Video 4 Linux]     [Gimp Users]     [Yosemite Trails]