Re: Evolution extremely slow printing HTML email

On Tue, Mar 23, 2004 at 12:05:41PM +1100, Wolfgang Gill wrote:

> [...]
I agree that a printer that is printing directly to a printer should
never be configured as postscript. Use the driver for the printer.
Now for pronting through a server the postscript driver works well.
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science
Trinity University
One Trinity Place.