Re: Where is LD_LIBRARY_PATH set?

In /etc/ld.so.conf.  After you edit that file, you run "ldconfig" to
update it.

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS
telnet://dogpound2.citadel.org or http://dogpound2.citadel.org:2000

To be notified of updates to the web site, visit
message to:

site-update-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

with a message of:

subscribe