Re: Next RedHat version

At 10:25 10/17/2003, you wrote:
How better is it for a server, when it lacks a lot of server software,
such as database software, DNS server software, etc, etc...

Define "a lot of" and "etc., etc." Be specific, and note your sources.

Note that this is a product which has not been released yet, but FROM WHAT I'VE HEARD so far, the only two server packages not included are BIND for DNS and vsftpd for FTP. SSHd is included, mail server software is included, webserver software is included, and databases (mysql and postgresql) are included. Yes, this might conceivably be wrong, but this is the info I have.

What else?

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx