Re: e-mail etiquette

> Top posted mails can be harder to respond to than some others.
>
> Since you quoted nothing from the OP, I'm guessing from clues you're
> responding to me where I showed (and whooper showed it was not
> meaningless) that non-top-posting, by me, is harder to read than a clearly
> written top-post.
>
> I could refuse to listen to or respond to people with speech impediments,
>        who have a poor grasp of grammar, or who insist on using "you know,
>         like" in almost every sentence.
> I could refuse to read or respond to top-posters.
> I could do any number of things.
> As a member of a human family, I'll do my best with what I've got...
>         with Groupewise 5.5, that ain't much!
>
> Brian Brunner
> brian.t.brunner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> (610)796-5838

No, I was complaining about Joanne Dow's rant.  I'm actually quite
tolerant of top posting.  I prefer bottom posting.  However, it can be
really confusing when a thread has top, middle, and bottom postings...in
some random sequence.

Both you and Glenn have a reason for wanting to top post...fine.  Others
do it because they'd rather be different even if it is confusing.  It
takes all kinds!

Gerry