Re: e-mail etiquette

Top posted mails can be harder to respond to than some others.

Since you quoted nothing from the OP, I'm guessing from clues you're
responding to me where I showed (and whooper showed it was not meaningless) that non-top-posting, by me, is harder to read than a clearly written top-post.

I could refuse to listen to or respond to people with speech impediments,         who have a poor grasp of grammar, or who insist on using "you know,
        like" in almost every sentence.
I could refuse to read or respond to top-posters.
I could do any number of things.
As a member of a human family, I'll do my best with what I've got...
        with Groupewise 5.5, that ain't much!

Brian Brunner
brian.t.brunner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(610)796-5838

>>> gdoris@xxxxxxxxxx 10/06/03 02:31PM >>>
Do you realize just how difficult it is to even reply to one of your top
posted emails?  I wasn't worth even attaching since it's now
meaningless.

PS. You are also not trimming your replies.  That makes it even harder to
make sense of your emails.

the system manager.

for the presence of computer viruses.

www.hubbell.com - Hubbell Incorporated