Re: The end of RHL for private use? [was: Fedora vs. RHL]

Am Don, 2003-09-25 um 10.37 schrieb John Haxby:
> So if RH release RH10, am I going to rush out to the shops (figuratively
> speaking) to buy the RH10 boxed set?   Let me see ... do I spend around
> Â100-Â150 pounds on CD images I can get for nothing?   No, of course
> not, I just kick off an ftp or rsync or whatever and get the CD images
> overnight and stick them on CDs in the morning.   Disk space is
> extremely cheap.

Following the discussion a boxed set is not the missing piece but an
offering in the middle between the fedora geek distribution and Red Hat
Enterprise line of products. Could be RHEL WS/light or (fee based) RHN
support for Fedora with a definite and longer support period.

PB