Fedora and other RH alternatives

I have not seen any freshrpm repositories for RHEL WS, are there any?

If not, is there a repository for RHEL that will carry wine, alsa and other packages that RHEL does not include?

I think RHEL WS is a little too pricy at US$ 175 = CA$ 265, but if I can run wine for the windows apps that absolutly need on it and can be
given some reasurance that in another year RH is not going to make
another left turn then I will consider it.

I can't see how RHEL can make significant inroads on the corporate
desktop if RH will not support wine {as I have been told is the case.}
There are so many software vendors who seem to have no intention of
ever porting to linux that it seems if their software will run with
wine, it would be a very good thing to support.

Some people may not want to read the section below, it may not be on
topic ;^)

<RANT>
I just dislike the thought of having to use windows so much it makes me
ill. If you lookup "Arrogant Capitalist Pig" in the dictionary you will
most definitly get a picture of Bill Gates, likely with a sub-caption
of "devil incarnate", but thats just my opinion. I am not against the
idea of making money or even making lots of money, but wowser anyone
ever heard of moderation. Microsoft could charge a lot less and still
be making heaps of money. The other reason it makes me ill, is that
working in the IT field I see so many bugs in Microsoft software and
the putrid arrogance of their support is sickening. The crapy dll's
apparently written with the sole purpose of allowing worms and viruses
to invade with impunity are rampant. Sometimes I just like to actualy do some work rather than fight with my computer to do what it was
supposed to do. I know that is a novel idea, but since the wine nptl
problem was fixed my RHL machine and I have got along quite well. In the
meantime many of the windows machines have been infected at one
time or another since they were installed.
</RANT>