Re: date for release of redhat 10?

On Tue, 2003-09-23 at 21:01, Andre Cameron wrote:

> >And what is it about the Fedora Project that doesn't meet your needs?
> >
> I dont know much about the Fedora project, does it use the same old
> RedHat core?  Will all current RedHat apps run on it?

It would appear that you haven't read the fedora.redhat.com site, or
given consideration to the answers that have been posed to questions on
this list.  Get out of your huff and pay attention to the considerable
available information.  It all points to continuation of the Red Hat
sponsored Linux you've grown to like.  Some aspects even sound a lot
better.

Gerry