Re: up2date --nox option

Doh, just in time for me to post another email about this topic.  Chalk it
up to having the dual handicap of being blind and tired.  I set up an alias
for root up2date='/usr/sbin/up2date' for root and so now I can just su to
root (aliased for me to 'su -'...) and run up2date -fui as usual.  This is
totally sufficient workaround.  Sure beats deciding ahead of time if I want
to use up2date or X applications etc, cause you know, I like to think so far
ahead....

Thank you much,
Jason