Re: help configure my printer

valeed wrote:

hi antonio
below is the contents of the modules.conf file

alias eth0 3c59x
alias usb-controller ehci-hcd
alias usb-controller1 usb-uhci
alias sound-slot-0 i810_audio
post-install sound-slot-0 /bin/aumix-minimal -f /etc/.aumixrc -L >/dev/null
2>&1 || :
pre-remove sound-slot-0 /bin/aumix-minimal -f /etc/.aumixrc -S >/dev/null
2>&1 || :

please check & let me know wht needs to be done.

thanx in advance

regards

Valeed

----- Original Message ----- From: "antonio" <anto.montagnani@xxxxxxxxxxx> To: <shrike-list@xxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2003 4:31 PM Subject: Re: help configure my printer

valeed wrote:

Hi Ric,
Thanx for ur reply , i checked the modules.conf file but there is no

line

as 'parport_lowlevel parport_pc'
also there are no old printers in the /var/spool/lpd directory

i have just one printer which is connecte dto the local printer port .

regards

valeed