From: shrike-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:shrike-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Matthew T. O'Connor
Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2003 11:36 AM
To: shrike-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Software KVM for RH9

I have two RH9 boxes running side by side as workstation and server.  I
would like to use the keyboard and mouse from workstation to control my
server.  I remember reading that there was a software tool that did this for
Linux / X, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was called, and I
have not been able to find it via Google / freshmeat / sourceforge.  I'm
probably just using the wrong search words.

If memory serves, once setup, you just slide your mouse over and it will go
off the monitor to the monitor of the other PC and then your keyboard and
mouse are used to control it.

Thanks much,

Matthew