Re: RFC-1855, Time, Money, and this email list.

Jonathan Gardner wrote:

them. The world, and this list, does not revolve around you. You are extremely selfish to not think of them with every post you make.

i do. please do not turn an intellectual discussion into a religious war or personal attack.

gave you a wet kiss when I introduced myself to you the first time, I (and

especially after this e-mail. :-) i would find it strange if you kissed me on both cheeks. that
does not mean that everyone on the planet should use the same greeting because it is
dictated by a few who prefer it with religious ferver.

many thousands of others) find it strange when you top-post and use more than 80 columns in your email. In fact, it is annoying and rude.

it is not at all rude when used in the proper context. the 80 columns i agree with.
it should be wrapping ok now. i trust you will let me know if it does not.

--
___cliff rayman___cliff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx://www.genwax.com/