Re: Globe Trotter, please stop messing up threads

On Tue, Aug 05, 2003 16:51:32 at 04:51:32PM -0500, Aaron Konstam (akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 05, 2003 at 03:26:09PM -0400, Joe Klemmer wrote:
> > On Sat, 2003-08-02 at 11:24, M. Fioretti wrote:
> >
> > > Everybody using collapsed view to save time will only see the original
> > > "Opera for RH 9, Aaron Konstam" message, missing the other questions
> > > (ie will have no possibility to give you advice, or will come tomorrow
> > > to ask the same questions)
> >
> > 	This is one of the reasons I dislike threaded mail in the first place.
> >
> I feel like I unknowingly started a fired-storm. There was no real

Uh? Why? I said that you posted properly, and that the archives and
normal use of mailing list where screwed by all those who *replied* to
your message changing the subject. Not by you.

Ciao,
	Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

"If automobiles had followed the same development cycle as the
computer, a Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million
miles per gallon, and explode once a year, killing everyone
inside." --Robert Cringley