Re: OT: Red Hat sues SCO - let's the party begin.

From: "Rodolfo J. Paiz" <rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Quoting Alejandro González Hernández - Imoq <imoq@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>
> > http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/030804/45483_1.html
> >
> > Now Red Hat needs all _our_ support on this. Buy packaged products! Buy
> > RHN Network entitlements!  Let's help Red Hat to help our community.
>
> I have before and will continue to do so. This type of action is just one
> of the many ways in which I feel Red Hat improves the quality of my life
> and my business, and such excellent work deserves a proper reward: in
their
> case, the purchase of their products and services.
>
> Thank you, Red Hat! Kick SCO's ass.

I am reminded of aspects of the Vietnam "experience" here.

Note the ongoing relationship between Microsoft and SCO. Also note the
long time relationship between IBM and Red Hat.

SCO is the Microsoft proxy as North Vietnam was the Soviet Union's proxy.
Red Hat is IBM's proxy as South Vietnam was the US's proxy.

Regardless of who won notice the condition of Vietnam when the smoke
cleared. I hope Red Hat fares better in this war of proxies.

{^_^}