Re: OT: Red Hat sues SCO - let's the party begin.

jdow dijo:
> From: "Rodolfo J. Paiz" <rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> Quoting Alejandro González Hernández - Imoq <imoq@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>>
>> > http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/030804/45483_1.html
>> >
>> > Now Red Hat needs all _our_ support on this. Buy packaged products!
>> Buy RHN Network entitlements!  Let's help Red Hat to help our
>> community.
>>
>> I have before and will continue to do so. This type of action is just
>> one of the many ways in which I feel Red Hat improves the quality of
>> my life and my business, and such excellent work deserves a proper
>> reward: in
> their
>> case, the purchase of their products and services.
>>
>> Thank you, Red Hat! Kick SCO's ass.
>
> I am reminded of aspects of the Vietnam "experience" here.
>
> Note the ongoing relationship between Microsoft and SCO. Also note the
> long time relationship between IBM and Red Hat.
>
> SCO is the Microsoft proxy as North Vietnam was the Soviet Union's
> proxy. Red Hat is IBM's proxy as South Vietnam was the US's proxy.

I think the example is total outside. By the way, are you really know the
history? How are the "long time" relationship between USA and Vietnam?
Please read a little of history. Try to avoid comparation if you are not
sure.

It looks like you are the once that believe the Mr. President Bush's shit!
By the way, where are the Weapons of mass distraction? Here:

<snip>
The war in Vietnam is replete with examples of fabrication and/or
misrepresentation of intelligence to justify US government policies and
actions. The best-known case, of course, is the infamous Tonkin Gulf
incident?the one that did not happen but was used by President Lyndon
Johnson to strong-arm Congress into giving him carte blanche for the war.
Adding insult to injury, CIA current intelligence analysts were forbidden
to report accurately on what had happened (and not happened) in the Tonkin
Gulf in their daily publication the next morning, on grounds that the
President had already decided to use the non-incident to justify launching
the air war that very day. The analysts were aghast when their seniors
explained that they had decided that they did not want to ?wear out their
welcome at the White House.?
</snip>

More at: http://www.commondreams.org/views03/0425-11.htm

 I hope this is not the kind of friend Red Hat has at all !!!

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo