Re: Mouse resuscitation tricks ?

On Thu, Jul 17, 2003 at 01:33:07PM -0700, Nigel Simpson wrote:
> It is indeed a Belkin, but it is a 4 port unit (OmniView E Series). What
> may be messing with its mind is that I'm using a Logitech Cordless
> Mouseman Optical mouse and a USB to PS/2 adapter. You might say I'm
> lucky it works at all. I'm definitely suspicious of this KVM though. If
> this problem persists I'll check out alternative brands that others have
> been happy with.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Nigel

I have the same KVM but I'm using a MS intellimouse. I have the same problem.
I got this kvm about six months ago and since then I've read that lots of
people aer having the same problem. I found that when you move from terminal
to terminal the problems gets fixed. But it is annoying to be pressing
 alt+ctrl+Fn

Rigo