Re: Mouse resuscitation tricks ?

It is indeed a Belkin, but it is a 4 port unit (OmniView E Series). What
may be messing with its mind is that I'm using a Logitech Cordless
Mouseman Optical mouse and a USB to PS/2 adapter. You might say I'm
lucky it works at all. I'm definitely suspicious of this KVM though. If
this problem persists I'll check out alternative brands that others have
been happy with.

Thanks,

Nigel