Re: Orinoco Gold card

A friend of mine has the linksys WAP.  Believe he found a hack that
allowed him to increase the power output on the base unit.  He had
similar issue getting a good signal through a concrete brick wall out to
the patio.  After the hack he had no problems.  Do a google search on
it. There appear to be a number of things you can try.

rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
--
Scot L. Harris <webid@xxxxxxxxxx>