RE: GeeXboX (linux multimedia)

Wow. You know, I was sitting here thinking, I wish they sold turn-key
versions!!!

I think you'd have a great market. I own a tivo, and love it to death.
My roomie just bought his own, and the upstairs roomie has replaytv.

However, none of us have the time/patience to build a turnkey one right
now...

Keep me posted.