Re: Update blues

> (Question : I have experienced all of this so why was all this not seen
> prior to release ? This is supposed to be Red Had Update and not Rawhide.)
> - Update for the Xinetd-2.3.11-1.9.0 super-server effectively hinders/breaks
> down carefully crafted rexecs/rlogins/rsh permissions which I need for my
> OpenMosix-cluster.

Like it or not Red Hat has now declared the technology focus for Red Hat 9 and
beyond is on useability.  Performance, scalability, availability and stability,
which are critical factors in any server environment, is what Red Hat is
focusing on in the Red Hat Enterprise Linux range of products.

This make Red Hat Linux 9 a poor choice for servers.  Anyone who runs 6.2 or
7.2 in a server environment cannot expect the same sort of stability if they
upgrade to Red Hat Linux 9.