Re: Update blues [OT - best RH version for average network server]

I know this isn't probably the place for this, but I have other posts on here trying to fix an Athlon XP RH9 server I built to replace an old rock-solid AMD RH7.1 server that ran with no problems for 4 years.

What would be the most stable RH version to install on this new Athlon XP with limited udates required to bring it up to a secure, rock-solid box?

All this thing does is Samba and Masq. I've built tons of these boxes to replace Winbloze servers that seem to have problems weekly. Now my name is mud with this client 'cause this RH box has been rebuilt two times now.

Thanks

damonp