Re: RHN Channels on RHL 9

Please send replies to the list.  If the previous person had done that,
you might have your answer by now...

Jake Mazur said:
> Good Morning, William,
>
> Thank you for your suggestions.  Unfortunately, I was unable to resolve
> the
> issue... yet.  I did narrow down the issue to the following file:
> /etc/sysconfig/rhn/versionOverride=8.0
>
> The file does not appear in Nautilus.

Hmm.  I have no such file.

> I used grep -i version
> /etc/sysconfig/rhn/*
> to see the file names, but how do I edit it to point to version 9?  Do you
> have any
> suggestions?

This returns nothing for me either (of course mine is working).  Maybe
there is an extra file left over that you need to remove?  Please post the
output of:

$ cd /etc/sysconfig/rhn/
$ ls -al

> I am fairly new to the terminal, so this question is
> probably
> showing my inexperience.
>
> Warmest Regards and Thanks,
> -Jake Mazur

Inexperience is no problem, we were all there at some point.  As long as
you are open minded and have a desire to learn you should be OK.

--
William Hooper