Re: ATI Radeon IGP chipset...

On Tue, 2003-05-06 at 13:34, Antonio Gallardo wrote:

> My sound card is not supported at all,

Luckily, sound works fine on mine. ALi PCI AC-Link chipset

> my input device is not full supported,

That's strange, touchpad, mouse, keyboard?

> my DVD/CD-RW is not supported just work as a CD-ROM,

My DVD/CD-RW (Toshiba), works fine, although gtoaster detects the drive
as just a DVD rom instead of both, quickly fixed by going into settings
and simply saying this drive is a CDRW

> my battery status is not full supported.

ACPI or APM?  My power management is ACPI, there are patches and an ACPI
daemon that you can get to get ACPI working.  It apparently works, I
just don't like recompiling kernels so I haven't personally tried.  My
battery has a built in charge meter.

Shaun