Re: ATI Radeon IGP chipset...

On Thu, 2003-05-01 at 18:52, Shaun G Carter wrote:
> Has anyone else tried the updated X packages with an IGP chipset?

I don't have any IGP hardware.

> Most regular apps (video/normal wm apps) seem to run very well on mine,

Cooool.

> however when trying to run SDL apps (all I've tried, could be others)
> such as UT and NeverWinter Nights, only 3/4 of the screen is used, the
> right 1/4 is blurred like tv's used to when the vertical sync was off a
> little and the rest is compressed left to right to fit.

The current IGP support is 2D only. I don't know if the problem you are
seeing would be considered a bug or more likely just a currently
unsupported feature. You still might want to file this issue upstream
with the XFree86 project. Either to their mailing list or in their
bugzilla.

Regards,
	Jim H