Re: BitTorrent for shrike?

At 12:06 5/6/2003 -0500, you wrote:

You can download bittorrent from http://bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/

The links to shrike are at: http://f.moya.scarywater.net/

I used the links at the BitConjurer site, where I got the BitTorrent software. Worked well, since lots of people are using that page and so I was able to get really good speeds (consistently filling up my 256 Kbps connection at home and getting about 80 KBps at work).

I still have my uploader running (everyone should for a while, to help others) and it's pushing out a consistent 20-25 KBps. I really wish the client program showed you a running total of KB in and out... I generally find that if you tell people how much they've done, they want to do more. See the SETI@xxxx site for proof.

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx