Re: RHN ISO's are out

On Mon, Mar 31, 2003 at 11:01:31AM -0500, David Krider wrote:
> Ha ha ha. See the URL's maybe. Maybe like me, you can subscribe, and
> still be getting them so slowly that you'll wind up not being able to
> install until next Monday anyway. I'm currently getting the big DONUT
> for transfer speeds. (And I just downloaded a 37 MB Java SDK at 130
> KB/s, so I know there's room on my company's 2 T1's for at least that.)

My ISOs timed out and RHN is now so bad that paying customers can't even
do an up2date -l to see if the sendmail vulnerability has been patched.
I would have hoped that Red Hat would have able to separate RHN updates
from the ISO distributions but that doesn't seem to be the case.

> Sheesh. You'd have thought that Red Hat would have planned better for
> this. After all, we're finally talking about a demographic that's
> actually paid them money.

Just wait until next Monday if you think it's bad today...

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:ewilts@xxxxxxxxxx