Re: RHN ISO's are out

Ed Wilts wrote:

Nope - you'll have to wait until the formal release next week.  You can,
however, subscribe to RHN now and see them today.

Ha ha ha. See the URL's maybe. Maybe like me, you can subscribe, and still be getting them so slowly that you'll wind up not being able to install until next Monday anyway. I'm currently getting the big DONUT for transfer speeds. (And I just downloaded a 37 MB Java SDK at 130 KB/s, so I know there's room on my company's 2 T1's for at least that.)

Sheesh. You'd have thought that Red Hat would have planned better for this. After all, we're finally talking about a demographic that's actually paid them money.

dk