Re: sendmail redirecting mail to aol.com/rr.com/isps blocking dynamicip's

The discussion has gone into a different direction - than the one I
was looking for. So, I'll rephrase the questions.

 **** 1 ******

pine -> postfix -> smtp-relay1/smtp-relay2 -> destination

When on network-1 I would like to use smtp-relay1 for all outgoing mail
When on network-2 I would like to use smtp-relay2 for all outgoing mail

I swith between network 1 & 2 twice a day. Note: smtp-relay1,
smtp-relay2 are open relays as long as the machine is on the local
network - and inaccessiable from outside the local-network.

How do I set up postfix configuration to do this - without having to
change postfix settings - each time I change networks?

pine -> postfix -> smtp-relay1 --> destination [for *@aol if machine on network-1]
pine -> postfix -> smtp-relay2 --> destination [for *@aol if machine on network-2]
pine -> postfix -----------------> destination [for everything else]

How do I configure postfix to handle this?

Thanks.
Satish