Re: Why is OOo messing text display?

On Wed, Jun 11, 2003 08:12:38 at 08:12:38AM +0100, John Haxby (jch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

> Basically, it's a bug in the app and you should be able to clean the
> screen up reliably by running xrefresh.

However, I have just now realized that it happens much more frequently
with the fluxbox WM than before (KDE). Should this mean something?

     Ciao,
		Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

Our inventions are wont to be pretty toys, which distract our attention
from serious things. They are but improved means to an unimproved end,
an end which it was already but too easy to arrive at; as railroads
lead to Boston or New York. We are in great haste to construct a
magnetic telegraph from Maine to Texas; but Maine and Texas, it may be,
have nothing important to communicate. -- H. D. Thoreau, 1854